Sunday, December 10, 2006

two years later...

After a really long hiatus, I'm going to resume writing in this blog.

When I originally started, my intent was to write about my experiences of learning Latin. I'm happy to say that my Latin has progressed considerably since the last time I posted, but of course there's still much to learn and review. So... my continuing endeavour to master the language will remain a major thread of this blog. I hope to discuss learning & teaching methods, review books and resources, and maybe post some focused mini-lessons.

However, I'd also like to expand into the larger realm of Classical Studies. So, if you're at all curious about ancient history and the Romans & Greeks, then check back and hopefully you'll find something that interests you.

Comments are most welcome. (It makes me feel warm and fuzzy knowing someone actually is reading this stuff!)

No comments: